TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Saradise does not warrant in any way, whether expressly or impliedly, the accuracy, reliability and completeness of the information and contents of this website. In no event, will Saradise or any of its subsidiary or associated companies or related corporations or their directors and employees accept any liability with regards to the User’s use of this website and/or to the information contained in the website.
Saradsie expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Saradise shall not be liable. It shall be the User’s own responsibility to ensure that any materials or information available through this website meet their specific requirements. User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
TERMS OF USAGE
The contents on this website may only be used as a reference source for lawful purposes. You are not allowed to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website.
You agree that you will not use the materials contained in this website for any unlawful or prohibited purpose, whereby you agree and accept that you may not :-
1. Use the materials contained in this website, to ‘stalk’ or otherwise harass or harm another
2. Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, a Saradise official, forum leader or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity or collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities;
3. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Websites or Materials;
4. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual relationship or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
5. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
6. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”. “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, or any other form of solicitation;
7. You may not use the website or materials contained in this website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Saradise server, or network(s) connections, disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website or materials contained in this website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website or materials contained in this website;
8. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any website or materials contained in this website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Saradise server or materials contained in this website, through hacking, password mining or any other means or obtain or attempt to obtain any material or information through any means not intentionally made available through the websites or materials contained in this website; and/or
9. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the Securities Commission Malaysia or Suruhanjaya Sekuriti Malaysia, any rules or any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, Bursa Malaysia Berhad and any regulations having the force of law.
DISCLAIMER / INDEMNIFICATION
Any materials contained and/or obtained from this website are for informational purposes only.
You hereby expressly agree that :
(a) Saradise shall not be responsible for any inaccuracies, or suitability of the information and materials found or contained in this website and by using the materials contained in this website, you agree to indemnify and keep Saradise fully indemnified from and against all actions, suits, claims or demands, proceedings, losses, damages, compensation, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever to which Saradise shall or may become liable inter alia arising from such usage of materials contained in this website.
(b) The use of the websites and the materials contained in this website is at your own risk and that the materials are provided “as is” and “as available” without any express or implied warranty of any kind.
This website may contain link(s) to third party sites. Saradise bears no responsibility for the contents of such other websites and shall not be held liable for any damages or injury howsoever arising therefrom. The link(s) are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement, authorisation or sponsorship by Saradise of those site(s) or the products and services provided there. Users shall view any of the linked websites at the User’s own risk.
Saradise reserves the right the rights to change, vary or modify any of the information and terms contained herein without notice. By using this website, you agree in advance to accept any such modification.
Saradise may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website, including the availability of any features of the site at any time. Saradise may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the site without notice or liability. Saradise may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION